Vehicles left or abandoned on certain property may be eligible for title processing via a mechanic’s lien process. If you are a property owner or licensed automotive facility with an unclaimed vehicle on your premised a certain process may allow for titling of the vehicle to your entity or to a designated bidder.
Our service can provide some of the steps required to complete this mechanic’s lien vehicle title process. In most states and jurisdictions, at least 4 steps are involved.
- Search title history for prior owner and lienholder records
- Notify prior owner, lienholder, and client customer of notice of sale for title
- Publicize the intended sale and title transfer
- Document the process to vacate all prior ownership claims
Our mechanics lien automated assistance process can provide the following support for your mechanics lien vehicle transfer:
MECHANICS LIEN PROCESS – $119
- Pull title record for owner and liens
- Send tracking receipt letters to owner, lender, and client as indicated
- Provide you with text to place ads in the newspaper
- Provide form for submission to the DMV for title issuance